Surphaser 3D Terrestrial Laser Scanner
Incredible accuracy, amazing data quality, up to 1 million points per second
Images in Black Hawk case study are courtesy of Mabat 3D Technologies
Known for its unsurpassed accuracy and scan quality, the Surphaser line offers both short range, medium range and long range models ideal for use in reverse engineering, dimensional control, historical preservation, architecture, and forensics. Surphaser 25HSX Surphaser products are deployed worldwide delivering unparalleled precision and value in 3D scanning.
Images in Hyundai Elantra® case study are courtesy of Mimic Studios, Inc.
- Sub-millimeter accuracy scanners with scan rate of up to 1 million points per second
- Software allows export of clean and accurate data sets into all major 3D scanner software for processing
- Portable and easy to move around
- Adaptable user interface. User has full control of scanning density for the whole scan as well as for separate areas of interest.
- 3D scanning technology for ranges from 0.2 m up to 140 m
- Ultra-low noise – sub-millimeter accuracy for short range, millimeter-scale accuracy for longer range models
- 3D scans intensity images similar in quality to 100Mpix digital photo
- Robust, dust- and splash-resistant design allows Surphaser to operate in industrial and outdoor environments
Surphaser® 25HSX Configuration Option